The Haref Network is at the heart of all our work. You can become a member of the Haref Network if you are:
- A community organisation led by people from ethnically minoritised communities or
- An organisation with a targeted project for ethnically minoritised groups And also
- Delivering part of your work within Newcastle and Gateshead
- This includes asylum-seeker and refugee groups and projects)
The Haref Network meets throughout the year to look at current issues, share information and support each other to have a voice with services.
- Have a stronger voice by connecting people across different communities
- Share information and evidence, and respond to issues as they are happening through working groups
- Identify skills-building and capacity-building opportunities for Haref Network members
- Look at opportunities to work in collaboration or develop partnerships within the Haref Network and with the Haref Allies
- Identify opportunities for engagement and research to ensure the Haref Network has an influence on how health services are developed and delivered
- Lobby about key issues and campaigns
If you would like to find out more about joining the Haref Network, please email email@example.com
Find out more
Learn more about the current areas of focus for the Haref Network and why Haref is important
Learn more about our impact and what we have achieved over the last year.