Health and Care Advocacy provides support for people with health and social care needs in Newcastle and Gateshead.
Do you belong to one or more of the following groups?
- Black Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) community
- Mental health needs
- Learning disabilities
- Physical disabilities
- Over 55 years old
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and/or Transgender
Supporting adults in Newcastle and Gateshead, we can help you:
- Get the health and social care services you need
- Have your views and wishes heard
- Understand your rights
- Find information
- Deal with letters and phone calls
- Prepare for meetings
- Keep safe from abuse
"I used the Advocacy Service at the times when I was most ill. They helped me to survive."