Job or Trustee?
Skimstone Arts is looking for a Freelance Marketing and Communications Manager to support the organisation’s artistic vision by driving forward digital marketing and communications with a key focus on online activity. This role will work closely with the Artistic Director and Creative Producer to develop a Digital Communications Strategy that complements our artistic programmes and our growing online content to increase online audiences. The role requires a strong focus on collaboration, partnership working and digital communications, engaging and developing audiences at local, national and international levels.
We are keen for the work to start in November, prioritising the development of the digital strategy, and we seek someone who will work flexibly to front load this key area of activity.
• Strategy: work with our creative producer to develop our Digital Marketing and
Communications Strategy which will widen and diversify our reach
• Content: write and create multi-platform content that represents us accurately and excellently, and generate traditional copy for mainstream comms
• Production: jointly update and manage our website and social media; handle traditional promotional material
• Relationships: maintain positive relationships with our partners and forge healthy new relationships with new ones; foster positive media relations to increase great coverage of our work; GDPR-compliant maintenance of our contacts and CRM database
• Monitoring: evaluate and assess the quality, reach and impact of our marketing and comms during the period of the freelance contract
This is a freelance contract, with a maximum fixed fee of £3,400 between November 2020 and 31 March 2021, which equates to £20 an hour working flexible 10 hours per week, for 17 weeks.
Please visit our website to download and read the full application pack and details on how to apply: http://skimstone.org.uk/work-with-us/
Deadline for applications: 12pm noon, Friday 13 November 2020
Skimstone Arts Mission: To support diverse artists, people and communities at risk of social isolation to create work with, for and about the world that matters to them