Job or Trustee?
Food Nation is recruiting for the Food Newcastle Partnership Coordinator role -
Working as part of the Food Nation team (a leading social enterprise dedicated to inspiring people about good food), you will engage, enable and promote the Food Newcastle network – helping to tackle some of today’s most pressing social, economic and environmental issuesrelated to food.
This is an exciting role, working with a wide range of stakeholders to transform our food culture and food system.
To succeed in this role you will:
• Be committed to the principles of Food Newcastle and the Sustainable Food Places network and be enthusiastic about its aims and values.
• Have experience in the proactive engagement of a wide range of stakeholders – helping to grow the vision for the city.
• Be confident in organising events and developing communication and marketing activities.
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 pro rata (dependant on experience)
Hours: 30 hours / week
See full job advert for further details.
• Co-ordinator Job Description
• Co-ordinator Person Specification
The role has 12 months of secured funding; continuation is dependent on funding contracts being extended (which is highly likely).
If you have any queries please email in the first instance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing dates for applications - 5pm Friday 7th August