Job or Trustee?
Trainee Project Worker
Full time – term-time only
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
May be extended subject to funding
Riverside works to improve the health and well-being of disadvantaged communities within the west end of Newcastle through using a community development approach to ensure appropriate service provision, and to tackle issues that affect the health of the community in the broadest sense.
We are seeking to recruit a Trainee Project worker to assist with our office and project administration functions.
If you fit the criteria below, and want to be part of our team, please apply for this post:
• Interest in business administration and developing further skills
• Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft software packages
• Organised with good time management and multi-tasking abilities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Commitment to equal opportunities
Hours per week: 35 Term Time Only
Closing date: 16 April 2021
Interview date: 26 April 2021
To find out more information and apply for this post click the link below:
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Disclosure and provide references.
Riverside Community Health Project is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people with a disability.
Riverside Community Health Project,
Newcastle upon Tyne,